Please note our payment gateway times out after 2 hours. For this reason you must pre-purchase your bitcoins prior to submitting your order.
How to Order and Pay Us:
1) Buy bitcoins and put them in your wallet (detailed guide below).
2) Place IDViking order and proceed to check out payment page
3) Follow the payment instructions and send your bitcoins.
4) Kick back, and wait 10-14 days, perhaps try knitting, we hear it helps pass the time!
How To Buy Bitcoins – Your Quick n’ Easy Step By Step Guide!
Figure out how much bitcoin you need. Go to http://www.coindesk.com/calculator/ and enter the amount you need in USD. ALWAYS buy $5 more than you need as Bitcoin rates can go up and down though out the day, and partial payments are refunded by our payment system.
Step 2) If you created your wallet on your desktop, download the app to your smart phone.
Suggested Places to Buy Bitcoins:
a) CashApp – Fast and easy
b) Paxful – Buy bitcoin with paypal, zelle, venmo, gift cards etc
d) LibertyX – buy bitcoin on their app or at any 7-11, CVS, or Rite Aid (usa only)
g) Coinmama – Fast
h) Search Google for a Bitcoin atm in your city (takes cash, gives you Bitcoins – Easiest & Fastest Method. You can now do this in 2 minutes with LibertyX at any 7-11, CVS or Riteaid)
Step 3) Purchase your bitcoins.
Remember, you don’t have to a full bitcoin, you may buy decimal amounts ie 0.05btc / 0.0675btc etc – according to what you need.
Please note all bitcoin ATM’s etc take a % for a transaction fee – always calculate that when purchasing your bitcoins as typically you’ll need to buy 3-5% more than your order purchase price.
Step 4) Proceed to www.idviking.com and place your order!!
Step 5) It is IMPORTANT to buy your bitcoins and send them to your own wallet first, before ordering from us. Sometimes it takes a few hours after you first order your bitcoins, before they arrive in your wallet. (with an ATM this is instant).
Voila! You’re Done!
* One thing to note for Canadians using bitcoin ATM’s, the company that runs Honey Badger or Badger Coin in Canada are known scammers, please do not use them as they have been regularly defrauding people out of money. A quick search of their reviews will also confirm this is. There are many other bitcoin ATM’s out there, do not use them.
Video on How To Use a Bitcoin ATM