Please note our payment gateway times out after 2 hours. For this reason you must pre-purchase your bitcoins prior to submitting your order. UPDATE: We now accept other forms of crypto currency including: LTC,BCH,ETH,Dodge,Dash
How to Order and Pay Us:
*if you’re using a different coin than bitcoin please simply google how to do this, the process is similar for most coins.
1) Buy bitcoins and put them in your wallet (detailed guide below).
2) Place IDViking order and proceed to check out payment page
3) Follow the payment instructions and send your bitcoins.
4) Kick back, and wait 10-14 days, perhaps try knitting, we hear it helps pass the time!
How To Buy Bitcoins – Your Quick n’ Easy Step By Step Guide!
Figure out how many you need. Go to http://www.coindesk.com/calculator/ and enter the amount you need in usd. ALWAYS buy $5 more than you need as Bitcoin rates can go up and down though out the day, and partial payments are refunded by our payment system.
1) Create a wallet – Somewhere to put your coins: e.g.. blockchain.info, Mycelium app, breadwallet app, Circle app, etc. so many out there. It is IMPORTANT to create your own wallet first and send the coins you buy to your own wallet first!
The Easiest Wallet: Breadwallet App / Blockchain App
2) If you created it on your desktop, download the app to your smart phone.
Places to Buy Bitcoins:
c) www.quickbit.com (Buy with Interac for Canadians)
e) www.quadrigacx.com (Canadian Customers)
f) Search Google for a Bitcoin atm in your city (takes cash, gives you Bitcoins – Easiest & Fastest Method)
3) Purchase your bitcoins.
You don’t have to buy 1 or 2 bitcoins, you may buy decimal amounts ie 0.5btc / 0.675btc etc – according to what you need.
Please note all ATM’s etc take a % for a transaction fee – always calculate that when purchasing your bitcoins as typically you’ll need to buy 3-5% more than your order purchase price.
4) Proceed to www.idviking.com and place your order!!
5) It is IMPORTANT to buy your bitcoins and send them to your own wallet first, before ordering from us. Sometimes it takes a few hours after you first order your bitcoins, before they arrive in your wallet. (with an ATM this is instant)
Voila! You’re Done!
Video on How To Use a Bitcoin ATM